For only $25/month you get:
* Free virtual or in-person ticket to the Comprehensive Moral Injury Conference, the premier moral injury continuing education event of the year – a $300 value.
* Free paperback copy of the annually published volume of Moral Injury Research, Discussions, and Support Methods – a $20 value.
* Free paperback copy of MISNS’ first published work, Select Proceedings from the 2020 Women Veterans Military Moral Injury Conferences – a $24.95 value.
* Exclusive participation in Healers, a monthly moral injury community of practice meeting for chaplains, psychologists, social workers, licensed counselors, community health practitioners and others working in the healing/support space. Taking place on Zoom, these meeting will offer open forum discussions on moral injury research and support methods, book reviews, guest speakers, and more.
* Free access to recordings of the community of interest meetings if you are not able to participate live.
* Automatic distribution of MISNS’ Annual Report.